Material & Links
Additional Material & Links
Notes from brainstorming about "The Future of Algebraic Statistics"
Thanks to Christiane Görgen for the notes!
- MEGA Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry, June 3-7, 2013, Frankfurt, Germany
- EMS European Meeting of Statisticians, July 20-25, 2013, Budapest, Hungary
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry (AG13), August 1-4, 2013, Fort Collins, Colorado
- ACA Applications of Computer Algebra Summer 2013, Malaga, Spain
- DFG Algorithmic and Experimental Methods in Algebra, Geometry and Number The- ory
A. De Loera, R. Hemmecke, M. Köppe. Algebraic and Geometric Ideas in
the Theory of Discrete Optimization; MOS-SIAM Series on Optimization,
available in December 2012. [contents]
- The Journal of
Algebraic Statistics, the first journal dedicated to algebraic
statistics, is an international electronic journal which is devoted to
original research articles in the theory and application of algebraic
statistics. Editors: Sonja Petrović and Ruriko Yoshida.